Toddler Candy Alternatives for Easter
Candy, isn’t really something I like giving to a toddler and it’s not something I really want to place in an Easter Basket. So I came up with some nice snack alternatives instead with links.
- Happy Baby Puffs
- Happy Yogis
- Happy Creamies
- Ella’s Kitchen Organic Nibblers
- Ella’s Kitchen Puffits
- Ella’s Kitchen Cookies
- Earth’s Best Crunchin’ Crackers
- Earth’s Best Crunchin’ Crackers Cheddar
- Bearitos Veggie Puffs Snacks
- Lundberg Organic Brown Rice Cakes
Also, who doesn’t love drinks to go with those snacks?!
- Zico Coconut Water
- Apple & Eve Juice Apple Juice
- Honest Kid Berry Berry Good Lemonade
- Honest Kid Goodness Grape
- Honest Kids Super Fruit Punch
All items can be purchased in store at a local Target and/or Whole Foods. Not looking to make a trip to the store or just want someone to deliver it to your front door, Amazon & most items can be purchased with Amazon Prime/Pantry!
Looking for a nice Earth friendly stylish plastic eggs to pack those snacks into?? Try Eco Eggs!! Bigger than normal eggs, made from plants and bio degradable!!