Fun Mojo Week
This coming up week at school they are having a fun MoJo Week. Each day has a theme; she gets to do fun activities & we get to send fun stuff for the teachers.Each day is themed something really fun, every day this week we’ll be sending fun things into school. I’ll be posting every day this week what she sends in, so keep checking back for Pinterest ideas.
- Monday: Wear your Magic Hat & Write a star note for your teachers
- Tuesday: Wear your Favorite Team Jersey/Shirts & Bring your teachers a sweet treat
- Wednesday: Silly Slipper/Sock Day & Create a funny drawing for your teachers
- Thursday: Dress like your favorite magical character from a children’s movie or book
- Friday: Crazy hair day/Surprise your teacher with something magical
Today is Monday, Zoie made a fun galaxy in a jar. We took the idea from Design Mom, click here to view. We used aluminum foil instead of a disposable cake pan. Then we used little battery tea lights from target for the light.
Zoie had a fun time poking the aluminum foil, I put her name & big dipper and she went crazy poking the foil. Her favorite part was scraping the labels off the old spaghetti sauce jars.
For four of the five days I made tags to go with Zoie’s gifts. Add a little flare!
We’re looking forward to the fun week ahead, don’t forget to keep checking back.