DIY Photo Booth
Who doesn’t love putting on crazy accessories and striking up poses?! For this party renting a Photo Booth was just too expensive and we really don’t have a place to put one. So like usual I turned to Pinterest!!I found so many cool ideas, so I just mashed them all together for the party.
We wanted to do something fun, nothing too crazy and more importantly CHEAP. I hit the dollar tree with a budget!
- Open tablecloth and place in designated area
- Using the thumbtacks, attach tablecloth to the wall
- Blow up all balloons
- Take the string
- Measure going across how far you’d like the row of balloons, cut string
- Measure going down how far you’d like the row of balloons, do this for both sides
- Now on the one going across, make a loop on each end & then place the loops on each side to the thumbtacks
- The ones going down, make a loop on the one side of string, hang one on each side
- Now tie the balloons to the string, see picture below
- Now you have your backdrop for your photo booth!
The accessories, I really just went thru the Dollar Tree and found random things to fill a basket!
Then I just used an easel Zoie received for easter from IKEA to write the message! This whole thing cost us under $10, I can’t wait to see the poses people strike up on Saturday! Come back later to see pictures from the party 🙂