DIY Baking Soda Freshener
Odors are everywhere in our house; fridge, bathroom, shoe bins, trash cans & when Zoie-Lynne was younger the diaper pail. Fresheners start adding up for all of those places, that’s why I decided to make my own! A DIY Baking Soda Freshener that works great & cost pennies!
Making a DIY Baking Soda Freshener is simple, actually works & only uses two items!
Here is what you’ll need:
- Small tupperware container
- I use the 5×5 IKEA Pruta Container
- 1 Small Sharp Knife
- 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
- I Buy the 5lb Bag at Target
This is what you’ll need to do:
- Cut a small X in the top of the lid with the knife
- In the tupperware container place the 1/2 Cup of Baking Soda
- Place the lid on top of the tupperware container
- Now place anywhere you have odors
- Change every 90 Days or 60 if it’s a high odor area
If you want a little bit of a pleasant smell I’d recommend adding 2 or 4 drops of essential oils.
We use them everywhere in our house:
In the trashcan
- Behind the toilet
- Under the shoe rack
- In the car
These are great to get those pesky odors out & make your house smell so good! Let me know how this works for you.